Sponsoring the Charity Retail Association Bursaries
After great success in 2018, Kudos are pleased to be sponsoring the CRA bursaries 2019
Last year we sponsored the bursary places for the Charity Retail Conference 2018, this allowed 12 delegates from smaller charity shop chains to attend and benefit from this flagship event in the charity retail sector. We are pleased to be doing this again in 2019.
Why attend the CRA conference? The top 5 answers from the CRA report 2018 were:
- A great opportunity to network with other Charity retailers
- The range of topics covered in the focus sessions
- Meeting and talking with suppliers in the exhibition
- Sharing ideas and experiences with charity retailers in similar sessions
- Listening to excellent speakers in the focus, panel and plenary sessions
We’re delighted to learn that the Bursary places Kudos sponsors have been so popular, bringing new charity retailers to the conference so they can learn more from industry experts. Seeing a wide range of suppliers at the exhibition will hopefully inspire the delegates to try and test new initiatives in their shops too. We’re looking forward to meeting all 12 at the Kudos stand during the conference.
How to apply for the 2019 bursaries
Please register your interest with the Charity Retail Associations (CRA), 12 places are be available for small charity organisations.
Bursary was a great idea – thank you, we couldn’t have afforded to come without it